CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Clark loves me more than his dog.

March 14, 2006
Love is coming your way, Shannon, and you are likely to be more passionate than usual. Be careful, however, for your enthusiasm for the object of your desire may go a bit overboard at this time. It is quite possible that you have an unrealistic view of the situation. It also could be that someone is leading you on, making you think something that isn't necessarily completely true.

Yes, that was my horoscope for today & it was totally true! Kaitlyn was hanging on Brett & he wasn't really eyeing me when I almost knocked him down the stairs. But, I'll be cute tomorrow so we'll see if he still checks me out as I walk away. Also, I've been giving love out for free & for people I'm not even attracted to. Hubert has also been really hott these days when Katie has been absent. But Katie (his g/f) is back & school now & she stole his time from me & his cute nicknames! Aww, he's blind to me liking him.

Today I totally admitted my Brad crush to Jeff Dennis... of all people! We were talking about all the fights & he said him & Brad had a "scuffle" but nobody really won. Then I just casually said,"OMG, I used to have the biggest crush on that kid." I wonder if John (Brad's best friend) heard my comment. There's something for them to gossip, stare, & point at... crazy hott staring boy!

Yes, I'm doing Fall Out Boy inspired title's now. YClark loves me more that his dogY came from...a dream, well atleast I think it was a dream... hmm.

Xoxox.

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: