CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 17, 2006

My insides feel all blekkity..



YY


Hi,
I do believe that someone put my insides in a blender & then shoved them back inside of me. So I guess you could say I don't feel well. Today was very... you know. School was great. My friends rock to the maximum. But I feel supa bad for Kelsey, but she doesn't need pity she needs a friend & that's what I am. Jessica & me are growing closer, so are me & Shelbi//... but me & Lynda// are sorta drifting but that is just a yearly thing.

Today I found out that Blake was a goody-two-shoes (grade wise) like me and it rocked.
(M= Me, B= Blake, C=Chris)
M= So you have homework this weekend? (He had his Honors Bio folder out)
B= No not really.
C= Blake always has extra to do.
M= You turning goody-two-shoes on us Blake.
B= Yep. I've never got a B.
M=Wow, your good.
*Blake is a smart a$$ motha trukka. Yayee.*

Okay, I'm so freaking confused. Chad// was sitting with that Sam girl, I sometimes sit with her in the moringing & she rocks to the maxx...Tommy Maxx, & I'm like wow, unusual. Then I get home & I check out his myspace & the 2 are going out. I totally didn't think I liked him like that. Yes he reminds me of Drake Bell & he's smart & cool but I've known him forever! I've been told by Stacie// that she would TOTALLY want me to go out with him, I always was like, "No...Eww." But there was this one voice on the inside was like,"Yayee!" Well I guess I want what I can't have & the weird thing is I can explain how I feel but I can't stop myself from feeling this way.

I wish I was pretty like Alexis Bledel(aka Rory Gilmore). She is so cool (like Rory), I think she's up there on my famous people who I want to meet list. She's so smart, pretty, & she has a totally hott b/f Milo Ventimiglia (aka Jess Mariano). Plus her fake mom is Lauren Graham(who I also want to meet.) & she plays the coolest character (Lorelai Gilmore, shes so funny, hyper & we have the same sense of humor!!)


That's enough of my gosh-fore-sakin blabbering.
Xoxoxox.



//...hmm.




0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: