CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Don't stop till u reach the top, hommes

Okay,
Today was pretty great. It started out crappy but then it just got better. Katie was here today, & I’m totally crushing on her b/f Hubert (I know crappy name but who cares). Any-who I could just tell he wanted to rip her apart (he had that glint in his eyes, yah know what I mean?) & every time he would lean in to giver her a kiss on the lips/ cheek, she would lean away & totally avoid it. In my head I was all, “WTF, you don’t deserve him at all!"


Then I seen Blake & he started talking to me about how he's gonna beat me at getting no assingments... don't ask. Then some guy came up & interrupted our convo & he wanted to make a bet with Blake's NCAA thingy he has going on. After the guy left & he got his money Blake was all like, "Did you see where I put that?" But I thought he was talking to one of the 2 Chris' & I'm like, "Me?" "Yeah." and I was all like, "No, because if I was watching your exact movement that would be creepy." But I said that after he found his wallet in his jacket pocket. I totally couldn't find Brett today but that was okay cause I got attention from Blake.


& 2 guys could totally like me. #1: I made up this word: "stickitty" on the way home, cause the bannister was all sticky & gross & I was telling Mike about it. So, today Mike was like," What was that word that you made up... I couldn't figure it out all day." So that means he was thinking about ME all day. No offense to Mike but he's like a girlfriend to me, I can just be myself with him & not have to worry about how I look or anything, I don't see any physical attraction (his looks) at all. #2: Derrek, he's another story. I'm like one of the only people that can get him to really open up. When ever he talks to me he's all smiley & happy & stuff. He's really cute, like Ron Weasley cute. I totally don't think we would look good together at all, but I do kinda like him...aww a little Ron Weasley!!

xoxoxox.


0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: