CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 01, 2007

Hell-o!

Hey Diggy-Diggy-Dawg!


Hottness, I need to see some hottness NOW. But I did today...
(1) Redd Dave
(2) Jake
(3) Zach
Now let's talk about #1:
Dave. David. Dave #1(?) Man, I like this kid and I don't know if he likes me back; that'd be a nice change. It really would. Dave is just every girls fantasy or mine & my cousin's atleast. He's tall, tan, handsome, with nice teeth, a nice runner's physique, and he's fun, funny, nice & smart. He's my #1 right now.
Onward, ho! #2
Jake. Man, this kid keeps all of us going, even her. Party Sub next week fer sure. And I definately did let him win today, how could I not with that winning smile, those guns, and that hilariousity. Plus, "I like boys better"; he said that first and everyone was kind like, "Huh?" *Scratches Head* It was a good moment, but when isn't there good moments with him? Well there was a week ago, his grandma passed away and it was just really really sad. Especially, when he didn't want to step up and take his role. Dave, took it... but Jake is still the #1 actor.

The AWKWARDEST for last... #3
Zachary. Today, he was adorable and hott and I wanted him... like 2 years ago. He could have had me then, I just flung myself at him. He's still one that I would hook-up with, but it would be weird cause he's King of Hookups... especially in hottubs. And I don't know how I'd feel if he got with me and then moved on. Maybe a pump (not literally) and dump would be okay with him. It's basically just a looks thing with him, so it would be okay. Just another random hookup. If Dave did that though, that'd be horrible. I'd be a mess & cousin-o would have to mop me up, cause she has already been through it with him.

Today, I succeeded in pissing Chelsea off. Sam and Lindsay were going nuts, cause they were so happy. I didn't mean to piss her off, but I did and now she's stuck with Rachel, which isn't bad... just awkward. I wonder who Asia is with, good thing I'm not; she's nice, just a slacker. And poor Jake just cannot get a break, he got stuck with Coche who is nice, just quiet; that'll be weird for him too. Pissing Chelsea was just a plus when I asked cousin-o. I mean Chelsea's okay, just obnoxious; she's stuck up too. I don't know how Dave deals with that. I thought Cousin-o was BFF close with her, but she's not... so maybe Dave doesn't really like her that much either; that'd be hilarious. Nikk is the only true friend I know she has... poor Chelsea.

Okay. I'm sick and tired of group numéro un. I'm so damn through with them. They are all backstabbing losers. They need to grow up and stop talking about each other. The lying is just unbearable, especially when they think you believe them and they keep going on with it. It's like, "Man, are you retarted?!" No wonder, no one likes them. They're ugly bitches and no one likes an ugly bitch.

Blabbing rant over. "Clap for me!"
Xoxox.






0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: