CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Ah, look at all the lonely people...

So, after all the hard 'trying' I'm not going to post my contest. :[ The pictures won't post in the way I want them too and no one was going to respond anyways. Everyone that I believe I'm 'internet friends' with never reply anyways.

My weekend turned out to be incredibly drab. Friday night I visited Pap's, since I hadn't been over there in a week, watched That 70's Show and munched on popcorn; then I went home and fell asleep early. Saturday, I woke up early to help at the Retirement home setting up for a show with Clare, Megan, Sabrina, and Marina... we had fun. Sabrina and I gossiped and we both found out we have much more in common than we thought. I worked from 6-10 Saturday as well. Ryan, [Black] Michelle, and Allison worked so I had a good time. Although, faux boyfriend Ry was sick... yet I still teased him about his crazy schemes. I still wanted to knock him over with a big fat kiss, yet sanity stopped me. ;]I fell asleep really late. Today I slept in 'til noon, lounged about the house, and then sent my article in for the paper.

Now. I lay stagnant in my bed, unable to form a coherent thought as I am manifested with the ghost of Sylvia Plath. After watching the movie Sylvia. It was haunting. That paired with "Eleanor Rigby" by The Beatles will really do a girl in.

Sighhhhhh.
XO XO,
Kelly

P.S. Aaron [A] IM'd me while I was watching Sylvia and he sounded, like always, like he missed me. I should hang out with him soon. Definately inviting him to Rock the Mic. :] Is it bad that I like leading helpless ones on? I'm like Queen B, without the motives.

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: