CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Story #1

Well, it seems I have a lot of ketchup to play with y'all. Yes, not "catch up," ketchup. I work in the fast food industry, plus I just read a great fanfic piece about Ruby, Sam, and a bottle of catsup [it was tasty good & can be found here @ Sex, Lies, and French Fries.
This is the first of my stories, I have about 3 of them... possibly more if my life gets exciting. :]

Story Number One:
[The Sidney Crosby Story]

I get home from work and it's the same routine, yet this time I'm eating a grilled honey mustard snack wrap and watching TV by myself. I've just had a fantastically funny work time with Matty and Taylor, who both crack me up. Clare emerges from the firey pits below [the basement] and asks me in her best annoying sister voice, "DidDeetellyou?" repeat this 5 times with me asking "huh?" after each. Finally she asks if Dee [our Aunt] told me about who she met. No she hasn't. She met "your mansh." Here is the point in the story where I point out that my sister is weird and I guess her fascination with Little Jeezy Juicy or whatever his name is inspired this out burst. WAIT. Who is my "mansh?" Jensen [Ackles], Jared [Padalecki], Tom [Welling], Michael [Phelps], who? No, not them. Then who?! Sidney Crosby, she tells me. I then go into fan-girl mode, who wouldn't?! Now, this is the 2nd time everyone else besides me has met famous atheletes - first I invite Phelps to Algonquin to help our "troubled youth" and he shows up 2 years later when my brother and sister aren't even at school... now this.
I promptly grill Clare and she knows nothing more than Sid tipped her a $20 out of $100 order... not too bad. I call Sandy [Dee] and find this out:
-Sid is just as cute in real life.
-He is generous and nice. He paid for his whole table and was nice with Dee's tip.
-The Pens are like brothers, always joking around. They especially poke fun at their Frenchies [either Depuis, Letang, or Fleury] who order "'Am and Eggs" "What's wrong with that?" he asked laughing because of the other 'giggles' at the table.
-He doesn't have that heavy an accent.
-Only I and other Pens fans know the nickname of Marc-Andre Fleury -- FLOWER!! And evne though she's a long time 'ockey fan she didn't know who the esteemed goalie was.
-Jordan Staal [I think it was him, don't quote me on it] is very pushy. His server was not as good as my aunt was, so he didn't get his "6 eggs over easy" in enough time to swallow them whole. He complained to my aunt several times about this, even though she couldn't do anything about it except tell Staal's server. Instead he took the eggs to go and swallowed them presumably on their bus.
-Hockey guys can tell if the cereal is not Special K. The Book Cadillac Hotel restaurant didn't have it, so she brought him Wheaties... not the same thing. He sent it back and asked for Total. Now, I'm not sure who this was, but what is up with hockey players and their cereal? Remember the hockey player who ate dry oatmeal [I used to do the same]? Was this Teemu Salani or Adam Foote... or maybe Vinnie Damphouse? Lemme know.


And that was my Sidney Crosby Story. I hope you enjoyed it. ;]
XO XO,
K

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: