CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Problems.... 'Errrbody Got Problems

And boy, do I have boy problems.

First I get to school, late, but make the bus. I successfully tell MG/Rob who were talking about the game about my Aunt's interaction with Sid the Kid and the Penguins [I kinda hate her now :-P] at the Book-Cadilac Hotel Restaurant [I'll post about that later]; MG thought this was sweeeet and Rob complained that Sid was a bitch, so I returned the favor. Then the girls and I talked about faux boyfriend, then at Dakota MG and I talked. AND our legs touched as we talked the whole bus ride back to Chippewa. SO GOOD, RIGHT?!

THEN Meux was checkin' me out in 4th hour, we talked in the lunch line, and he put a little show on by making fun of the kids who went outside by not letting them in [FYI My table is right by the door & his butt shaking antics were RIGHT THERE], and he+his friends were randomly staring in my direction, nodding and talking. WOAH, SO GOOD, RIGHT?! Basically, I know where I got Meux, he likes me too...we just have to talk more.

THEN in 6th hour MG and I were talking about our Francais tee's and decided that a small was... too small. He pulled his shirt really tight on his abs and said that he didn't like it huggin on his abs too much (I totally did), but instead I said, "or lack thereof." He then did a theatrical pout, but I wonder if he was serious. For the rest of the hour, we weren't as chummy. Lesk then made us get into groups for the assignment and we were talking with D, Jules, MC, and Vando. Flirting rose a little by me, but him not so much. Then the group (mostly D/ Jules) decided to go cheat off the mastercopy. MG just had problems in another class with cheating (but he didn't) and recieved a zero for something arbitrary, but since he was so honest about that and said he was going to change, wouldn't this apply to all areas of his life? You would think so. I refused to cheat and then exited our group. I didn't even walk out of class with them and flirted with Tuan (total cute Vietamese Sophmore) to show them. Was that too bitchy? Did I turn him off? I don't know. All I know is that I didn't expect it out of him. He was supposed to stand up with me in things like that and he didn't.

NOW, I'm dealing with that. Since I do like him more than Meux (but not that much). I'm also dealing with what I wanna do this weekend. I work Saturday morning and Sunday night, so I have all Saturday-day and Sunday-day to hang out. I planned on going out to eat with Aunt Coleen, but now since I talked to Situ and Sandy yesterday I said I would go over there. I don't know. I'm just gonna call Aunt Col tomorrow and see if we could just do lunch or something quick on Saturday before Situ's. I haven't seen both in a while (esp. Situ) so it's an equal match. :[

Alright, my chest feels a little lighter now.
I'm going to go try to finish all my homework now. :] Try being the key word. ;]
XO XO,
Kelly

P.S. I say then a lot, huh? Whatevs.

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: