CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Greased Lightning <3

Basically, I'm a LARGE slacker. I really want to update this frequently, but I really wanna tell my dirty work story more. I can't commit to anything right now. But, I'm gonna try one post a day over the summer -- maybe, every other day.


Best work flirt story:

He pulls up to my drive thru window, something clicks when I look at him. He's early 20's with tattoos & gorgeous blue eyes. He looks like a semi-straight-edge party guy. Someone that I could seriously get into.
Customer: So that's $3.18?
Me: Yes, sir. (I say this flirtingly)
Customer: Sir? really?
Me: Yeah...
Customer: I like that...
*We lock eyes*
Customer: Say it again.
Me: sir?
Customer: Say "yes sir" again.
Me: Yes, sir. (I'm dying at this point) Oh, I feel dirty. <3
Customer: Maybe you should take a bath?
Me: Maybe?...or a steam shower.
Customer: I actually just took one of those. *He looks squeaky clean, hair done & smells fresh*
Me: Oh, really?
Customer: Yeah, it was nice.
Me: Agreed. <3

I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM MY NUMBER.
I need to be more BALLSY.
This guy was TRES PARFAIT.

Another great work quote? Crazy haired Chris said that well-done Fish Fillet was like well-done steak. LMFAO! I told him this wasn't such a good comparison. Chris: "How about chicken then?" Me: "You're doing better!"

That's all I got right now, besides sleep & some notes I'm going to PROCRASTINATE on & do in the morning.

XOXO
K

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: