CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

"C'mon hit me! Hit me, hit me, hit me!"

"Hello Commissioner[s]:"

Saw "Batta" movie today erm . . . yesterday? [as it is 1:33AM]
It was alright. I think the scenes with Joker and Batman lived up to the hype, and especially ANY scene with the Joker. But, other than that it was sub-par. Why?! Because A] Harvey Dent plot line = not drawn out well. What's up witht the coin, where's his back story? Why does he listen to the Joker? They kinda just make him listen to the Joker for no reason, or I didn't get it; what's up with him listening to a painted man in a nurses uniform and "mom" wig? WTF, m8? B]Rachel, who kidnapped her? What happened with the switch-a-roo? C] Is Harvey Dent dead? It was wayyy too short to be anything important. D] The whole mob thing was kinda choppy, Nolan needed to show more of the destruction that the mob was causing. The begining was good to explain that, but it was sorta short. E] Where the heck did Scarecrow/Cilian Murphy go? He's too hot/creepy to only have that little piece.

All I know is that Heath rocked and freaked me out so badly. I wish I woulda payed less, but the whole experience was a good one. The guy that sat in front of me could have been shorter though and I wish I had worn something different and sat near/saw again the Jensen guy, 'cause he looked like a little heavier Jensen and I know it!

"I believe what doesn't kill you makes you simply . . . stranger." And I am more stranger from watching that moooovie.

Okay, I'm going to be illegal and watch movies on my 'puter.
XOXOX,
Kelly

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: