CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Thought I had more posts than that. . .

Howdy y'all:

I'm at the stinking Roachville Library, granted they love me here, but it sucks that I'm here. Why am I at the pubic library? [haw, haw] Because my computer has a problem. I don't know what it is, because all I did was unplug it while it was still on and I got some new blue screen about an "unmountable boot volume." Basically it sucks, and I hate sitting in the children's section of the library because I won't be 17 until Aug 7, which is like a week away! Why do I hate sitting in the children's area? Because A] I look like a darned creeper, B] The children look at me strangely, C] It feels like I'm sitting on the floor in their little chairs, D] The Roachville kids are Creepy with a capital C. All consitantly talk about "hot girls/guys" and have myspaces that make them seem older than they are!!! CREEEPY. WTF is going on with today's youth . . . I'm so disallusioned. And one more thing about this damned library: I check out "On the Road" because I've been wanting to read Kerouac for FOREVER and some idiot puts a hold on it! Although, I was messing around before I checked it out, it might have been me, but I doubt it. So, I'm going to do the same for them and not let them have it for a long time! HAH! Two can play that game! I've only read like 2 pages, because Hemingway took longer than I thought. I guess I'll just have to revert to "Catcher in the Rye" before I let that other person have it!

Anyways, I guess I'm going to go buy nailpolish for Senior pics and then stop at Starbucks.

XOXO,
Kellee

PS. I now believe being a Southern Belle, would be fantastic & I'd absolutely want to make a man "wanna be a miniature horse." ;] And this is all because my obsession with hunky-hunky guys and "Behind the Scenes with Supernatural", I've started adopting Jared's Southern Drawl by extending my "i" in "rice" and "bike," for example. I also laugh everytime I think about beer cozy's ["coh-zies"] or as Jen said, "Coo-zies," which he got in a weird Australian fan video of him opening fan sent birthday gifts.

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: