CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Did not "lay in the Hot-Joint takin' the pills . . ."

Yo:

Yesterday, was probably the best day I've had in a while. Work was completely awful, because half the crew hates me because I screw up and/or I'm sloooow. Yet, my managers had my back and at the end of the day I was practicing my cash skills, 'cause they suck A LOT.

BUT then, at ONE o'clock Michelle, Joana, and Adam picked me up and out of wretched hell and took me to where everything was waiting for me . . . DOWNTOWN. [If you don't know I just referenced a the Petula Clark song, "Downtown." You should listen to it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GVE7lRZuFM&feature=related]

Anyhow, we walked around the city for a good while, made it to Campus Martius and got us some Au Bon Pain and chilled like Sex and the City plus Mr. Big or some "Sex" guy/ photog in the park.

Afterward, we walked downtown some more, chilled on top of garbage grates, talked to homeless people, rode the people mover, and headed toward Greek Town, where we didn't get lost this time. Aaron, who got us lost last time, was at home incapacited with his busted knee because his doctor was afraid he was going to get robbed. Our main guy that day, Adam aka Shuboy, was our paparazzo and took hundreds of fantastic pictures.

I've actually known who Adam was since middle school, but this year I've finally gotten to know the guy and I think I like him. Whilst they were in the little girls room, and Adam and I were scoping out a Starbuck$ in the Ren. Cen., Ana and Michelle decided we would already be a cute couple. I didn't even like him [that much] by then! He's not that attractive, and not my type, but I guess it's because he is different . . . or something like that.

At Pizza Papalis, Michelle and Ana plotted to put Adam and myself next to one another at the dinner table. I'm not really sure how this happend because I was in the powder room and Adam was still at the table, so he must know I like him a little . . . maybe. Our pizza was great, and sitting next to Adam was kind of electrifying. Then we walked to the people mover and I was racing Michelle up the stairs and I fell; it was hillarious and I laughed a lot. Yet, Adam carrying his pizza did not help me up . . . which he later felt bad for and apologized and I was quite glad about this.
We then went down to the river, where Adam got some great shots of the river and totally missed us girls's dancing and running thru the water. He is always oblivious, yet he's smarter than a tack, which is confusing. It then started to rain, so we began our trekk home at around 8:00PM. Yet, on the highway part of Michelle's tire flew off and we had to pull over to the shoulder, which was a definate first for all except Michelle. Thank-God Aaron was not there for that or he would have flipped, and as he ususally drives this would not have been good. All of us are safe, thankfully, but Michelle was a bit shaken. Adam really took control of the situation and acted like the man we all knew was hiding in those skinny little jeans, which was totally swoonworthy of him to do. Adam's dad and the tow-truck man came soon and I finally figured out that we were right by Verdonckt's Fish Market, the Big Church by Taco Bell, and Same Day which is by the crack house I used to visit with the green walls and Booger and Cheryl.
Michelle ended up taking me home, while Ana drove with the Shuboy's, because I didn't need myself not liking him anymore; I think I like him more than I should. And I got home to some relaxation.
I really shouldn't like Adam and I talked about other guy's all of the time and what I expected out of a guy, etc etc. But, he didn't seem to mind and he was very nice to me, which may have had to do with my tank-top I was wearing . . . oh well, I looked cuuute. BUT, I also like Ian and Enkeled, which could get in the way and I'm jonezing about missing camp for my stupid responsibilites, but I guess I'm growing up and keeping Riana's sisters rule of 3 guys. Oh, speaking of Riana, Adam looked quite intrigued, like Fatjoni, when I spoke of our kiss. Wow, I love the easiness of guys, which is why I could never be a lesbian because girls are too much for me! Hahaha, no really, girls are not for me. I like the angles of a guy's body, the facial stubble, their easiness, and how they interact with each other; guys are great.
Alright, I have to go do my Western Civ. homework so I can kill Enkeled in the class, like always.
xoxox

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: