CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Vous le vous couche avec Jensen ou Alan Ackles? ;]


"I've got headaches & bad luck, but they couldn't touch you, no-oh:"
-------But, they CAN touch the Ackles'.

I think my future husband and father in law are big fat idiots. I was being creepy and looking people up on whitepages.com, which allowed me to stumble on some disturbing information. BOTH Jensen and his father, Alan, have their addresses and phone numbers listed. Jared Padalecki and Tom Welling are both unlisted and even my Grandma's house is, but not the Ackles's. It's them because Studio City, CA [where Jensen lives] is a "celeb hood," and Alan and the Ackles clan live in Richardson, TX [which is where Jensen grew up, according to all his fansites and wiki].

This is kind of exciting news, 'cause now I can meet 'em, if I'm ever in either area. OR I could be real scrry and call 'em. BUT, I doubt either will answer and I don't know when Jensen is at his house in Cali and when he is in Canada. AND, I don't want to pay for that long distance because if I call from home my 'rents will kill me. I could totally be "headaches and bad luck" to either of them, but then that would mean making my creeperness a real reality and I don't wanna do that.


XOXOX,
Moi

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: