CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Drown it all out!

It appears that I am a big fatty & a liar. Did I fudge that? *Scratches head* I didn't actually. I need to work on getting some of this weight off & yet I'm still pondering getting le MacDo after Astronomy tonight. Also, I need to blog more because I said I would & I think it helps my work load [venting].

What's been up with me?
- Exams have finally got here & I have done alright on all of them, & have two more tomorrow: math & economics. Woo. I hate numbers.
- I've been getting into on & off fights with my mother because I'm L.I.I. Lazy, Immature, & Iresponsible. SURE, I work & go to two schools, keep my grades up, take advanced classes & don't talk back, unless I'm being called a liar. Sounds good, huh? But, I guess I haven't dusted my room in a while [everything else is in tip-top shape, I make my bed EVERDAY] ... so she cleaned my room. WTF?! We're fine for now, I just gotta clean the house & my room a lot & keep my snarky comments to myself.
- Going out a lot. I've gone to the mall & shopping centers wayyy too many times in the last few days. Even though, I spend $200 on college books. & surprisingly spent more on the skinnier of the two! I'm skint.
- Starting Astronomy at Macomb Community College tonight & started Sociology last Thursday. My professeurs name is Seam & that's what we call him. What happened to RESPECT? My hopes for responsible teachers & someone to look up to, teacher wise, has faded along with Mr. Brian Eovaldi as my AP US History Teacher.
- SUPERNATURAL is back. 'Nuff said. Oh! Dean & Sam, my loves, are both on twitter [even if not run by CW they are fantastically hilarious]. They are @dwinchester179 & @ swinchester583, respectively. ;]
- I've been thinking about posting my outfits on here, not sure how I'm going to take the pictures because the only full length mirror is in my mom's room :[ & also, =I feel fashionably inferior to those like Hipster Musings, Fashion Forestry, Feather, & Style Rookie Tavi. Mehhh. To further the difficulty, my little brother broke our digital camera, so I'm only working with my phone camera which is good quality, just small. Wahhhh.
- I think I've given up on LeMeux, he's just . . . dumb? Yeah, I guess that's the word. He just doesn't get the things I get. But, that doesn't seem to make any sense because his profile paper about his grandpa was sheer literary wonderment, better than mine! & I'm PRESIDENT OF WRITER'S CLUB. Oy-yoy.
- Oh, Obama ranting. 1, 2, 3 GO! Right now, he's pissing me off with this whole volunteering thing. Or maybe it's the people that only do it because he said to do it? Oh yeah, it's them. Why volunteer just because Mr. President said so? It has nothing to do with the government! You might as well be working as a cashier at JcPenney's & telling people "have a nice day" insincerely, because seriously that lady bothered me. There is no dent in good citizenship if it's not sincere. I'm not saying don't volunteer, I'm saying do it if YOU WANT TO not because Mr. Obama told you to. That's all. Oh & study up on FDR, he wasn't as good as you like to believe. *COUGH-Japanese-American-citizensin-concentration-camps-COUGH*

I think that's all. It was A LOT. Sorry?
Be back soon? Tomorrow? [it's a half dayyyy]
XOXO
K

0 getting drunk on an aeroplane: