CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

& I salute you with a swagger.

Hi! I'm baaaaaack!
Ugh, that was totally feigned excitement since I'm sick & my mother thinks I'm faking it. Well, that could be for two reasons: One-I went out last night with my friends & felt a little bad then & Two-I have school tomorrow & hardly have anything done. What, What?! Which brings me to NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS that no one cares about.

Here they are.
As Mr. Obama said, "It's time for change" & I actually agree with him for once.
1- Be more personable: face it, I can be a bitch... a lot. I think people don't deserve it all the time. Although, I commented on someone bitchy on television when I was watching it with mother & she responded by, "No you're not" ...she's never seen me at school. Haha.
2- Do not buy/eat things I don't need. I've been over indulging lately, and that might be why I am quite skint & my waistline is bulging. I could stand to loose a few pounds. If I don't get that Diet Coke, I won't die. REALLY.
3- Be more open-minded & try new things. I'm reading "Twilight," which I'm unabashedly bashed. I still don't like Stephanie Meyer though. Yet, I find Sir Pattinson's singing intoxicating. [check him out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmgEVbwkZtA&feature=related]
4- Be more of a teenager. No this does not mean I'm piercing my nose or experimenting with drugs. But, I have a myspace, I'm not going to hang out with my parents all the time. I'm going to flirt more. It's a shiny New Year. Also, I'm not as close to a goody-goody as I used to be.
5- PROCRASTINATE LESS. I've not yet put this one into practice. I've actually procrastinated more during break. Hey, tomorrow is school & I have essentially nothing done. :D

That's all.
I think I'm gonna start my homework... yeah. I should start my fifth resolution.
XOXO
K

2 getting drunk on an aeroplane:

steenky bee said...

I'm all about cutting back this year. I've never had to be really careful with spending, but now, I stop and think, "Do I really need this?" It's helped me so much! Welcome back!

Wendy Banner said...

I'm trying loads of new things too. Things that always make my list is to watch new movies, read new books, eat new foods, etc. I'm going to be reading Twilight soon too, I think. I've put it off long enough. The movie was not the best, but I'm hoping the book will be different. Had no idea he could sing!

Yes! Get out there and flirt! :)