CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Wasted Free Period

I've had some drama in my life lately. And it's been . . . interesting to say the least.

Friday was the start of the drama when, I'm sorry boys, I was about to get a visit by my favorite "aunt". It was going good until I had to buy my sister's shirt for the casual-dance we were going to later. The girls running the shirt table were Amberzombies and didn't talk to anyone besides the people they got drunk with every weekend. Instead of being nice, like I usually am (said with much sarcasm), I shouted across the table and they listend to me like the German's listened to Hitler... maybe that wasn't the best analogy? Other than that my day had been going fine. The dance was awful for me. I think I've outgrown it all, but I had fun hasseling my sister before the dance. Friday, I guess I was just in a bad mood.

Saturday and Sunday were uneventful, peppered with work and hanging out at my grandma's house. Not bad.

Monday finally hit and I was still angry, well just moody I guess. My life has become a pattern and its been hard to break, because all my hours are spent with the same people. Not fun. In thrid hour when I had some time to vent, so I chatted up my fierce (secret) gay (best?) friend about all of this. Note: he actually hasn't come out about being gay yet, but it's as he was wearing on his sleeve, his Calvin Klein sleeve to be exact. Now, GayBFF being chatty was monopolizing the conversation at lunch today and spilled the fact that I was getting claustrophobic (from all of those people). The smotherers reacted shocked, but also as if he was joking. This all bubbled up in a confrontation ending with me telling him, "Boy, you're cute." Esentially, he shouldn't have added more kindling to the fire when he told me not to talk about annoying-girl-in-fourth-hour when he started gossiping about her first!

This is why I'm over with high school. I'm tired of pretending to like people just because they aren't emotionally secure with themselves and need to be liked by everyone. I just want to go to school and leave as fast as possible. Plain and simple.

BUT, Drama has always been a part of my life.
I guess I rub people the wrong way.
Or maybe its that I don't hold back when I'm getting that 'special visit'?

Who else has any catty high school stories?
I know you do.

XOXO
K

2 getting drunk on an aeroplane:

Captain Dumbass said...

Ugh! High school. It feels like the longest period of your life, then you wake up and you're staring 40 in the eye and wondering wtf happened. I'd like to tell you those people get better, but they don't. At least you can move on to new annoying people when you're out.

Wendy Banner said...

There was always some kind of drama at my high school. I remember during my senior year that we had Senior Will books and these two girls looked like they were making fun of my best friend at the time in their wills.

I marched up to them on the last day of school and really tore into them about it. It felt so good to get it all out! They had no idea what to think and only walked away.

It's kind of funny to think about now! It all goes away once you are out of the place. College is much better! Thinking back though, I really did enjoy high school and 9/10 times I would love to go back!